Monday 29 March 2010

Catch Up Part Two

Having read back, I realised I never reported back on Wheat-free = Weight Loss?

Well for me, it did NOT equal weight loss - in fact I got bored of the whole wheat-free idea after a few weeks.

That said, still not at target weight (8st 8lb) but sat at 9st 9lb, which my body seems to quite like and I often gain, then easily return to here.. or lose and easily return to here....

I am keeping a close eye on my calorie intake at the moment, but have gone off the boil in terms of really aiming to shed the last stone.

I have just bought a lovely new mountain bike though (a Specialized Myka Sports) and the clocks went forward yesterday.. so when I manage to shift this cold, I will hopefully be out on my bike 4-5 times per week, and this will hopefully do the trick.

I am also now the proud owner of a digital SLR camera, although despite best intentions, I have yet to do anything about actually learning how to take a decent picture with it. That said, the pictures I do take are much better quality....

The idea is that I will take my camera out on my evening rides with my when the light is better as there are some beautiful things to take pictures of, not too far from here.

I will update with the cycling/photo experiment as and when...

No comments:

Post a Comment